Signed in as:
Our fees are established within the guidelines set by the BC Chiropractic Association. For more in-depth information please see: https://www.bcchiro.com/chiropractic-you/chiropractic-fees/
Up to 45 minutes for initial intake, assessment and treatment
Up to 45 minutes for initial intake, assessment and treatment; Proof of school enrolment may be requested
* If you qualify for Medical Services Premium Assistance you may qualify for our clinic service rate reduction. You will need to provide your PHN number for confirmation to bill MSP for services rendered.
* if you have not received a treatment in 2+ years, a reactivation fee of $75 will apply to complete a health review along with an assessment.
* if you have not received a treatment in 2+ years, a reactivation fee may apply to complete a health review along with an assessment.
*up to 10 visits may be billed to MSP per calendar year. If you have exhausted this coverage, our treatments costs are then charged at $45 per session.
We use a Theralase Class 3B Laser and a Zimmer Radial Shockwave Unit in our clinic
For Either Laser or Shockwave therapy
Chiropractic adjustment and Modality of Choice
Laser or Shockwave Modality
Orthotics are manufactured by The Orthotic Group
* please ensure you have contacted your health insurance provider to determine claim requirements including medical prescription needs.
* results from treatments are not guaranteed